Faithful to Felines provide shelter to lost cats and kittens; cares
for, protects, and finds quality homes for homeless and neglected
animals; and advocates animal welfare for the betterment of our
community and the mutual benefit of animals and their guardians.
Faithful To Felines envisions a community in which 100% of cats
and kittens find loving homes, and in which euthanasia because of pet
overpopulation is eradicated.
Faithful to Felines’ driving force is its volunteers. A mutual
passion for the care of cats and kittens, along with a respect and
support for each other has kept F2F functioning. For us, this has been a
journey of hope, and of joy, and of an extraordinary amount of sweat
Click here to view our cats on our Petfinder! We strive to update our Petfinder page every hour! If you see a cat you are interested in contact us ASAP. We cannot guarantee that a cat will remain available. Thank you for adopting!
To adopt a F2F cat or kitten, visit one of our adoption locations to find your purfect match! Our volunteers are dedicated and make it their mission for you and your family to meet your new family member. If possible, we encourage the whole family to be a part of the final decision. We can guide you through our beautiful shelter to meet our awesome cats. PLEASE NOTE: Kittens (6 months and under) are not at our shelter location but are in foster and can be seen by appointment only call the shelter at 231-773-3030. To learn more about our foster program click here.
Adoptions typically happen on the same day! Please make sure to bring a carrier (or 2, Hey we don’t judge!). Don’t have one? No problem! We can lend you one but a $20 holding fee is required. Once you bring back our carrier, we will refund the $20.
If you are interested in a particular cat or kitten or have adoption questions, please visit our beautiful facility in Muskegon. You can also call us at 231-773-3030, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO F2F CATS AT PETCO DUE TO COVID-19.
Main Adoption Center
2525 Hall Rd. Muskegon, MI 49442
Monday 4pm – 7pm
Wednesday 4pm – 7pm
Thursday 8am – 11am (by appointment only)
Saturday 10am – 1pm
Petco in Muskegon
5239 Harvey St. Norton Shores, MI 49444
Saturday noon – 4pm
Sunday noon – 4pm
What is included when you adopt a cat from Faithful To Felines.
- All cats and kittens are spayed or neutered before adoption.
- Overall Health and Wellness check by a licensed veterinarian.
- Age-appropriate vaccinations (including Rabies if 4 months of age at the time of the adoption).
- Deworming (hookworms & roundworms).
- Microchipping (registration is included).
- Fecal Test (to clear of internal parasites).
- FIV/FeLV testing.
- Flea Treatment
- $80 for adults cats (including our seniors)
- $145 for 2 adult cats
- $100 for kittens (6 months & under)
- $175 for 2 kittens
- You must be 18 years or older to adopt from F2F.
- F2F accepts cash, checks, or credit cards.
- If you are interested in a specific cat, you might want to call or e-mail right away as we can not guarantee any cat will remain available for adoption.
- Most F2F cats have been abandoned, dropped off, or surrendered by people who could not or would not take responsibility for them. We do not know the complete history of most of our cats.
- If you originally adopted from us we will always take our own cats back by appointment only (shelter phone 231-773-3030) just leave us a message with your name, phone number, and cat’s name and we’ll call you back to arrange that appointment. DO NOT LIST THE CAT ON CRAIG’S LIST, OR ON ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA. Please be advised, F2F reserves the right to deny any adoption application for any reason.
Since F2F is run by volunteers, your patience is appreciated while we answer your inquiry about adoption. This information is not to be construed as a complete list of F2F’s adoption policies but is for informational purposes only. A complete list of F2F adoption policies can be found on the adoption contract and paperwork.
Please click here to learn more about our adoption policies or to fill out an application. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.