I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.
For all of our donors who take the time to remember and assist F2F, we thank you. Your donations make the world better for our cats and kittens and help us to provide the best possible care that we can while we have them.
In addition to financial help, F2F and its affiliate, West Michigan
SPCA has been blessed in other ways too numerous to count. F2F would like to publicly recognize those individuals and/or entities that, if not for their specific support when it counted, F2F would not be what it is now.
In no special order whatsoever:
- Brian Lang, Attorney – Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
- Shirley Cave Thomas – Golden Years Alaskan Malamute Rescue
- Connie Karry – Lifeline for Pound Buddies Rescue (PBR)
- Susan Cohen – Graphic Artist
- Dr. Denise Montanga, DVM
- PETCO – Harvey Street, Muskegon, Michigan
- Diana Murphy – Voice of Horses, Ohio
- Bob Rutgers and Juanita Bocanegra, Attorneys – Rhoades McKee PC
- Tractor Supply, North Muskegon
- John Jurcich and Greg Patten – Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources
- Dr. Jim Bader, DVM
- Margo Miller, Attorney – Foley & Mansfield, PLLC
- Cassandra Anderson – Web Design & Development
- Our Compassionate and Hardworking Volunteers